Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

Flower Box Card


I created this Flower Box Card using some beautiful pattered papers from Prima. The cut file that I used is from SVGcuts.com: Flower Box Card KitI cut the flowers from scraps of card stock that I keep on hand for small die cuts. One thing about paper crafters is that we keep all scraps instead of buying more 12x12 sheets of paper. Being thrifty has its benefits! I used adhesive pearls from Stampin' Up! for the centers and inked the leaves in Pear Pizzazz green. 



The birthday sentiment is one of my favorites from the Beautiful You stamp set from Stampin' Up! Here is a side view where you can see the card base.


And the card itself folds up nicely to fit inside a custom envelope. I have a happy home in mind for this sweet birthday card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!