Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Easter Layout


Our talented Susan from Bitten by the Bug2 is hosting this week's challenge: Anything Easter. Here's a throwback Happy Easter layout from 2011! As you can see, I am way behind in some scrapping! I love these Easter Egg Hunts that our town puts on for the children -- what sweet memories are then captured in a scrapbook. I used the cricut for all of the die cuts: Happy Easter, the bottom layer of an egg, and the grass border from "Easter 2010" -- and the bunny is from Animal Kingdom. Come join the challenge this week!

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Your egg hunt scene is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This layout is so cute! I love how you placed the photos on your layout. Such a fun Easter scene. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!