Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Use Green Challenge


Here's another challenge from Bitten by the Bug2: use green on your project. Not hard to do when St. Patrick's Day is approaching. I made this cute clover box from SVGcuts "Lucky Day" for a Women's Club meeting and added a "happy st. patrick's day" stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes, a Stampin' Up! set. The lower part of the box is made with Recollections white glitter paper and the top portion is American Crafts card stock. Inside, I will add some paper grass and gold coins - how cute will that be? Here's the box:



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this cute box. It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little present for St. Patrick’s Day. Love the embellishing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just see this filled with all kinds of yummy candy....green of course!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!