Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

Show Me Your Shamrocks Challenge


This week's Bitten by the Bug2 challenge is to make a project using using shamrocks. And how cute is this SVG? The file is from Lovesvg.com, and it is called "Feelin_lucky_5667" and the original looks like this:

I ungrouped the image in Cricut Design Space and enlarged the shamrocks so they would cut cleaner on the cricut, and added a few more. I used matt gold paper from Stampin' Up! for the "lucky" and the pot of gold and lucky horseshoe. The kelly green card stock that I used is Coordinations', but I didn't distress it because of I love the rich color it is has before being sanded down. I can see that the card still needs some tweaking - the "L" isn't quite lined up, but hey, crafts are not meant to be perfect, right?

1 comment:

  1. I think the L looks perfect the way it is. It gives it charm. I love your shamrock/pot of gold card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!