Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

"Just a Note" Cards


Here's two cards that I made while we were hunkered down during Friday's heavy snow and wind storm -- we were lucky to have heat and light! I used Tim Holtz patterned papers and put Glossy Accents on the flowers (can't see it well in the photos). And believe it or not, the green damask print is from my Christmas papers! The yellow below is Basic Grey paper and I like how it has the aged, distressed look that the Tim Holtz paper has. "Just a note" is from Cricut "Wild Card" cartridge, which was free this past week. I love the fonts and sayings in the set, and my project for the weekend is to cut a bunch of them up for future cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!