Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

A Rose Swap Card

A Rose Swap Card for my Stampin' Up Side and Upline Demonstrators. So how did I do this? I took the hard way out! I have just seen some beautiful cards with this die -- the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies -- and they make this rose so easy. Well, I 
  • Cut the rose on gold foil paper
  • Stamped the Salebration marble flip side -- the watercolor side --of the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper with the Rose Wonder Photopolymer stamp set
  • Fussy cut the rose and leaves (the leaves were the green marble side)
  • Adhered to the brown marble paper and onto one of the current Neutrals 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
  • For the sentiment, I used the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies with Jet Black Stazon.
For the sentiment, I used Staz-On ink on the foil cut from the same Rose die set.

Here's my supply items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!