Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

M&M Treat Sticks and Toppers

This is my first attempt at M&M Treat Sticks and Toppers. I used the Stampin' Up! food safe 1x8 cello bags. I have since found out that some people have made a paper funnel to get those pesky M&MS in the cello bag...So in in future, I will do it that way. 

I made three different toppers:
  • Deer die cuts from Hampton arts (I don't yet have the snowflake punch that so many vendors have used for the antlers)
  • Owl Punch Penguins -- because my son loves penguins.
  • And blue and white snowflakes, using both stamp and die from Hampton Arts.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!