Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

ModPodge Spiral Post Its

Here's my ModPodge Spiral Post Its...

I found 4x4 coasters online and used 3x3 Post Its. I first Modpodged the coasters with matte and then added DSP papers from Stampin' Up. I used the school line for teachers gifts and then just pretty prints. I then sanded the edges, so the coasters on the edges showed. Then I added glossy Modpodge -- and few times! Make sure after each coat to let them dry completely -- or "cure"...It swill take days, but it is worth the wait. Another thing -- I wasn't happy with brush strokes or foam strips from either application. The roller sponge is great -- I rolled enough to remove any bubbles and get that really cool coating.

Here they are, but I have added some ribbon to embellish them a bit more:




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!