Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hot Cocoa Mason Jars


I recently made some Hot Cocoa Mason Jars for friends and family. There are so many recipes online, but I used powdered sugar, real cocoa, powdered milk (which was hard to find) and some salt and powered creamer. I also used a free printable with the ingredients, which I found online. 

I decorated the mason jars with twine, burlap and denim flowers that were made with my Big Shot, and Chalk Paper Cardstock for the tops:


Also, the flavors coordinated with the flower colors: 

  • Orange and blue for plain marshmallow and chocolate chips; 
  • Green for Mint (the good stuff, crushed Andes Creme De Menthe baking chips); 
  • Pink for Peppermint marshmallows).



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!