Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Reindeer Noses vs Santa/Elves/Reindeer Cocoa Cones

I thought about making some "Snowman Poop" (packaged marshmallows) or "Reindeer Poop" (packaged raisinettes), but recently came across Reindeer Noses -- so cute! I used Stampin' Up! food save packaging, malt balls for reindeer noses and chewy Cherry Sours for Rudolph's nose.

I topped the treat bag with some cricut-cut reindeer from Winter Frolic, and finished them off with a google-ly eye and a glitter red nose.

This was not a good seller -- and I ended up giving away most.

What did sell -- what a surprise -- were Santa, Elves and Reindeer (not shown) Cocoa Cones:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!