Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Reindeer Food in Test Tubes


Oh reindeer food is always a hit at a vending event. In cute little test tubes, capped with cork, with an adorable tag and ribbon, who can pass it up?  The photo above is small, but the tubes are in the Santa basket, in the center of pic. Ignore the AC piping behind me, I had too (LOL).

I ordered 100 test tubes and not sure how many cork. Not really sure if that is what I got because I didn't count them and had left over cork:
I made the oatmeal and glitter mix with my boys, and they had fun helping me. If I were able to find chunky red glitter, I would have used it, but this type shows up enough (and yes, I practically used a full pound of glitter for 100 tubes).




I am pasting the text for the reindeer tag text -- only because when I googled it, I couldn't find just text, only graphics. And I wanted to use my Stampin' Up! punch with it, so I had to size it right:

Reindeer Food
Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will shine and make it bright
As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you followed my blog -- please leave your blog address in the comments, so I can follow you back!